You Can Have A Brand New Smile!
Dr. Azimi DDS is an exceptional cosmetic dentist here in Las Vegas and specializes in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry and smile makeover dentistry procedures to create the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
We use cutting-edge cosmetic dentistry technology here in Las Vegas including E4D same-day crowns, ZOOM in-office teeth whitening, ClearCorrect™ invisible braces, porcelain dental veneers, white tooth fillings, and more.
A good cosmetic dentist comes as a result of the combination of education, on-going training, talent, experience, and the commitment to doing it right. Known as a top Las Vegas cosmetic dentist, Dr Azimi possesses all of these qualities and can give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Our Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
- Porcelain Dental Veneers are like false fingernails and generally require little or no tooth reduction. They are the same size and thickness as your own teeth and the color, size, and shape can be changed if so desired. When applied over the surface of a tooth, they can cover worn tooth enamel, uneven tooth alignment or spacing and chips or cracks.
- ClearCorrect™ Invisible Braces will straighten your teeth using a series of clear, removable teeth aligners that are custom made for you. These teeth aligners are virtually undetectable, so people won’t know that you’re actually straightening your teeth.
- Composite fillings are made from durable plastics called composite resins. These fillings are less noticeable and much more attractive than silver amalgam fillings and are similar in color and texture to natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening services provided by Dr. Azimi include both in-home and in-office treatment. Whichever you prefer, he will make sure you achieve a whiter and brighter smile.
- Porcelain Dental Crowns commonly referred to as caps, are artificial teeth made from porcelain and metal that fit over existing teeth. The advantage of using porcelain crowns is they can be near identical in color to the other teeth in your mouth.
- Dental Implants are a biocompatible, man-made substitute to replace missing tooth roots. It is usually made of a space-age alloy of titanium and comes in various shapes and sizes to fit the situation.
We know that having a beautiful smile will boost your confidence and self-esteem, and we encourage you to give us a call so we can give you the smile makeover you want.
Call Now: 702.759.0005