Dental implants have been around for a while and most patients have a general idea of what a dental implant is and how they can replace a single missing tooth.
What you may not know is:
- Dental implants can replace one or multiple missing teeth.
- Patients who have worn removable dentures for years may be candidates for an implant retained denture.
- Dental implants are not prone to the same infections of the mouth as natural teeth.
- Dental implants can promote the healthy growth of bone.
- More and more insurance plans are including dental implants as a covered benefit.
Some other benefits of dental implants include “facial contour”. When you are missing one or more teeth your facial contour changes. Cheeks may become sunken in, lips appear thin and deep lines and wrinkles may occur due to lack of support by teeth and bone. These facial changes typically result in a premature aged look.
Dr. Azimi and his team of professionals have invested in extensive training in the placement and restoration of dental implants. With and in house CT-Scan, licensed anesthesiologist and skilled clinical team, Dr. Azimi has made implant dentistry as convenient as possible. No longer is it necessary to drive around town from one specialist to another.
Patients not only feel better when they can eat what they want, smiley boldly and laugh with confidence; dental implants can help you look better by decreasing or eliminating lines and wrinkles and making cheeks and lips appear fuller.
Whether you are missing one or all of your teeth, you deserve to look and feel your best. If you would like to learn more about dental implants and how they can improve your quality of life please call us.